Y&R Discussion for the week of June 21

• Members

Did Liz really want her body donated for research or is it some flimsy excuse to get out of giving her a funeral? :unsure:

Lauren just found out Jill is her half-sister :rolleyes: This story sucks.

Michael Muhney is looking a bit better with that beard, guess I am getting used to it.

Sharon is such a little weak b!tch :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im watching right now and Jill just told Lauren that they are sisters. What a horrible payoff to a disastrous story. This show is a hot mess

WTF, Jill STILL doesbnt know who the F her mother is? She knows her daddy is a Fenmore but her mother was some random teen girl who's name she doesnt know. If thats the case, how did Liz even get her with the father not even in the picture. Does MAB even understand WTF she is writing? And what is the poing of giving her 2 parents that are dead? :unsure:

Liz lied about Jill's parents bc she knew that she'd get acceptance from Katherine. WTF gave her that idea? Jill and Katherine HATED each other. Why would anyone think that Jill finding out that Kat was her mama would be a good thing?

Jess Walton needs to lay off the botox. She looks like a dang muppet

she's been arguing the same thing for the past 4 years. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee and realize there are 3 people in her marriage and there always will be. I dont get why she keeps expecting things to change. If Nick had any sense, he'd move to Colorado and live with them Big Love style

• Members

Jed Allen? No too low profile and soapy for Y&R! I mean this is Y&R after all, high art and classy and all. No we need someone star power name like Richard Beymer!

BTW when did Neil Fenmore die? Was it back in the 80s after his relationship with Gina?

• Members

Its so stupid and I dont get why they didnt just make her Lauren's aunt. With the parents dead, Jill loses that connection so I dont understand why they insist on having them be sisters when aunt/niece would have made more logical sense.

• Members

that makes no sense considering they brought back Thom Bierdz who played her son last year and he's older than Bregman. Philip isnt that much younger than Lauren, considering he has a grown son in his late 20s, who also happens to be Jill's grandson. Jill a grandmother to a man that old in her 40s? Give me a break. Y&R can be so stupid

Exactly! Dont forget Chance

Archived