Y&R Discussion for the week of June 21

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What????!!!! Can't you count, don't you see the 1 million new viewers that have been added to the show since all these new arrivals. And for goodness sakes, ratings-bringer-upper himself Michael Muhney (I did not say this, he proclaimed it LOL)is back and the viewership has shot through the roof. I simply can't stand it, I have never seen ratings & Viewership this high.

Everything on this show is so rushed these days...the plot points are merciless. I mean the Foster family is reunited for all of one week, for what, so we can get to plot point Jill is a Fenmore, and she goes to Lauren all in one day. :angry: I mean would it hurt to have had Jill take a 1 or 2 days to let this sink in, I would have love the build. Now with this Nina thing, I cringe just imagining the out of blue story planned here too.

• Members

I like the name Charlie. Matilda, not so much. I'm sure they'll call her Mattie though, and that's cute enough, imo. What I really dread are all the cutsey scenes we are going to have to deal with between Lame and these babies. Somehow I think we are going to be witness to ever sickeningly sweet stage of their development from birth to age 18.

Archived