Y&R Discussion for the week of June 21

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe the show's makeup department decided to make her look like a cancer patient. It's still not enough considering the writing makes it sound she's so sick that she shouldn't be able to go anywhere yet she looks like she just has the flu.

• Members

MAB likes dramatics right? Couldnt she have written some drunk truck driver plowing into the courtroom with his 18 wheeler?

I cringed at that scene bc someone needed to warn that little girl that he's a sex offender. He came across so sleazy today. None of them having any rooting value

Malcolm sucks. Can Darius STOP talking in that fake deep voice. Thats not how he reguarly talks and it only makes him appear foolish

• Members

I can't believe that the judge was going to rule in Cane's favor. She looked like she was only doing it because Cane's love and devotion to Lily moved her to tears rolleyes.gif.

Now that Billy has moved on to Victoria, they have Jeff Branson be the Goofus to Chance's Gallant.

It's a good thing that she's not a regular because I would have a hard time telling the difference between her and Abby. She looks like she would have the same personality as Abby and Chloe.

• Members

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Sally Macdonald direct every day! Today was structured and directed like Y&R is supposed to be. It's too bad we had so many flies in the ointment story-wise. Ryder/Jana is just cringe-worthy in every way. The final scene with Lily on the stand was beautifully directed, perfect background music, great dialogue. It would have been a very moving scene in the hands of a capable actress... but Kahlil just fell so flat on her face, there are no words to describe how horrible she was today. Look at Jess in the courtrom scenes, and she just buried Kahlil completely under a snowdrift. And so did Bryton. I just want to know who hired this no talent bitch in the first place? Her father has got to know somebody, she's got to have some sort of inside track, cause otherwise she wouldn't be able to get a gig in community theatre!

Archived