OLTL: Discussion for the week June 21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL, are we dumbing ourselves down for the summer audience? :unsure: I have groaned so much in one 50 minute span, so many awful cliched soap moments and pieces of dialogue you'd find in a series for kids.

Cole is really getting on my nerves today without even trying. And what is up with his makeup? Looks like he's been to the fake bake then the makeup people added insult to injury with bronzer, oy.

Screw the union, all soap slaps should be forbidden unless the actors do it for real. Soap slaps are a lost art form, they all look corny as [!@#$%^&*] these days, and don't use a punch sound effect for a slap. :rolleyes:

• Members

I hear ya...Cole's makeup looks worse than my Granny when she rubbed tanning cream all over her hands thinking it was regular hand lotion. :P

And ITA about the dialouge. I hate it when they spend the whole hour trying to say something that should have happened within the first five minutes of the episode.

• Members

Point taken. :lol: There were just some really corny lines and scene tags today with Starr/Cole/James/Ford, the kind you'd hear on Ghostwriter or that show my nieces watch with the girls on the horse ranch. Except on those shows it's almost endearing.

• Members

Rex/Gigi/Shane were horrible today. There is NO reason for them to stick around....UGH!

Fath's hair is hideous.

I think I could love Kelly and Shaun as friends, but let's be honest it will NEVER be anything more than that.

Nice little twist with that note hidden inside that sculpture or whatever the hell that was.

Starr/Cole/James/Ford/Hannah= Zzzzzzzz.......

Archived