OLTL: Discussion for the week June 21

• Members

Uhhh, sometime between yesterday and the day before. ^_^ You haven't missed anything, they're not really reunited, he's just being all emo and caring because he finally found out the truth about her illness.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK YOU Tea for the "Shoes on the bed!" Just last night on Wendy Williams some kid from the Disney Channel had his feet up on her couch the whole interview and it was driving me crazy that she didn't say something. Todd looked like he was ready to lay into Miss Dani for a second there.

If they're going to keep pushing the possibility that Jess had something to do with Ford don't they need to give us another little snippet of flashback scene? :unsure:

Starr and James sure were close talking. Were Cole and Hannah in Dorian's kitchen that whole time? I'm tired of Hannah, I hope this doesn't go on til September.

• Members

I know that the summer time turns into TEEN central but you have got to be kidding me. How many days do we have to see Starr/James and Cole/Hannah?

Have no desire what so ever to watch Natalie feel guilty for something she doesn't need to feel guilty over. Still don't think Jessica is all that innocent in the Ford bashing, but then again I don't give a flying flip about who beat him, I'm just pissed that they didn't complete their mission.

Kelly just is not working in any shape or form. She is duller than dirt.

• Members

Today's episode was pretty bland.

That Todd and Kelly kiss was so pointless, but we all know where it is headed.

I like the actress that plays Hannah, but they are turning her into an irredeemable psycho who will hurt or kill someone by her exit. Just to prop Starr. :rolleyes:

Ok Starr and James are kinda cute, and James was looking mighty fine in those briefs :wub: His story still sucks, but I like him much better than his brother.

I wish Tea would tell Dani the truth already, this story is boring. It's not like she is going to die anyway.

Where in the hell is Roxy?! I miss her.

Archived