OLTL: Discussion for the week June 21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They cut in to cover the earthquake in upstate New York and cut back just as Starr uttered that line. :rolleyes: Here I was being annoyed by every thing involving every one under 30 all episode, and then I miss that scene... I'm guessing James bludgeoned David's head out of fear?

• Members

He, he had no idea who it was. Starr was hiding by the sofa and didn't see who it was, since they were expecting it to be Bull. It was only after James whacked him over the head when Starr saw who it was and said the line.

• Members

I could watch Viki/Charlie and David all day, that was so much fun. They could just leave Dorian out of the mix (since she's coming off as petty and vindictive) and I would thoroughly enjoy these three.

They're already seeing each other with just their undies on and towels around their waist. :rolleyes:

Why can't Langston stay away from Ford? He is a dog, and hasn't changed at all, even after almost getting beat to death.

I really like Blair and Eli together.

• Members

Why Destiny gotta be the waitress? :P Hey, you asked for it OLTL. :D

"Do fries go with that shake?" This kid is bananas.

Layla is looking so glamorous for a roadtrip/picnic, she is radiant, that Ambi is working.

How old is Dani IRL before I say something inappropriate?

I like Matthew when he's being a little [!@#$%^&*] he almost reminded me of Todd for a second there. But of course we actually feel for Matt.

I'm a little uneasy about making Dorian look so desperate.

I love Charlie and Viki. I was always more of a Dorian fan when I first started watching but my appreciation for ES has really grown over the years.

I think the trick to making David Vickers work is who he's matched with in scenes, and making him a part of a story, not having him drive it. Frankly, I don't think someone who comes and goes like this deserves to drive story anyway.

• Members

"Liar liar pants on fire!" :lol:

It would be cool if Matthew and this guy whose name I'm forgetting become fast friends.

I love how AMC's been in CA for months now and it's OLTL that does all of the sunny out of studio shoots why AMC pimps their fake park set. ^_^

Archived