OLTL: Discussion for the week June 21

• Members

I did like and appreciate one thing on yesterday's show (I just caught up)--I really was fooled into thinking that Hannah had some how led Cole to Vicki's cabin where Starr was.

And I love seeing Vicki and Dorian on (twice in a row!) though the story seems a bit beneath them and a retread to me. Otherwise pretty dull with the typical number of WTF and How'd They Know That moments...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just want to say, that Christian is where he should have always been, with Layla. I actually like him now. When he was with EVa I couldn't stand him.

2nd I always thought Layla and Rex had chemistry. I wonder how far this storyline with them being friends going to go.

• Members

Yeah, this interaction was a total suprise for me.

And yeah I know Layla is with Cristian (her sister's ex), but I really don't see her making a play for Rex, since all the stuff that went down with him and Adrianna. If it does happen, I want Rex to be chasing after HER, not the other way around so they can do Layla like Schuyler.

• Members

I know that Cris & Eva had their fans. But since I couldn't stand seeing them together. In my mind they never happened.

Even though I don't like sisters & brothers switching partners. Cris & Layla are the exception to the rules.

2nd I believe people like Layla more then Gigi but then again Gigi is white.

• Members

1. It just started yesterday. They going to hang out with each other because of this money stolen storyline. I hope Layla life being in danger make Cris & Layla grow stronger.

2. I believe his name is Price.

3. He's looking for the stolen money I believe. He probably kidnap her to get the person who stole the money to come out.

• Members

Actually he was first brought on to investigate who attacked Ford. He has no story currently yet, he's recurring, but I wouldn't consider him a real part of the show yet.

He and Darren have the same last name, so they may be connected.

Darren first appeared as part of the musical, and has stuck around since then.

Archived