OLTL: Discussion for the week June 21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As seen by my diarrhea of the fingers, I really enjoyed today's ep.

Destiny, Matthew & company >>>>> Starr, James & this Bobby crap.

And Cole yelling "Starr!" out into nothingness was just the cherry on top.

• Members

Thanks for the info., and nice catch on the Price thing Scotty! I'd really like to believe that they're related and their fam will get fleshed out but then I have only to look at the Evanses. :( Still worth a try, if it goes no further than these two being brothers for the time being. Of course Sheila was also a Price, these could be her nephews.

• Members

I think ever since the fortuitousness of Todd Manning, being mindful of last names is always a good insurance policy for potentially connecting characters in the future. Especially given minority characters who have less representation which is awful, but the fact is characters have more of a fighting chance when there are relatives in town.

• Members

Ok I suprisingly liked the Rex/Gigi/Cristian/Layla interaction. Defenitely didnt see it coming and Rex & Gigi seem to annoy me less when they are around characters I like.

Guess they will be friends now that all the characters in each couple's respective orbits were either fired or quit.

Today's episode was pretty much boring though. I wasn't really paying attention LOL.

Archived