Pretty Little Liars Discussion Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Members

Thought I might as well start a discussion for this, since a lot of board members seemed to have watched it.

What were everyone's thoughts on the show? I thought it was very good, and dramatic. Definitely has the makings for being a good primetime soap!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The cast was good, but the characters were riddled with way too many streotypes IMO(the bitchy blond who shoplifts, has an eating disorder, an absentee dad, and a hobag for a mom had to be the worst) and the plots were all obvious and redundant. Pilots are always horrible though, especially with these kind of shows so I'm gonna give it a few more episodes to improve.

• Members

YAY someone started a topic.

IA with the poster that the pilot was a little face paced (thought so a few weeks ago when I first saw it)... but it definitely gets way better. I'm up to episode 6 (reading wise and I can't wait for what happens nect). Definitely keep with it! I also think it was sort of fast just so you can get some basic backgroud with the characters if you haven't read the books.

• Members

I wonder if Bryce Johnson will be in more episode? I really dont remember if he was in the next two i seen, but i hope. I love him. I actually got to meet him last weekend - we were staying at the same hotel, random. I know he is in that new fox show Lonestar too, but filming on that shouldnt get in the way of this.

• Members

Yep, this show has hooked me right off the bat. Love the premise, and the actresses, but Ashley Benson's character's mom is too over the top. You are going to bang a cop so nobody finds out your child shoplifted something? :blink:

BTW, what was the name of the actress who was the girl that is now living in Alison's house? If its who I think it is then she is WAY to old to be playing a teen.

• Members

Please tell me it's not as easy as Jenna sending the texts ... that's boring, however, I'm loving Tammin Sursok in this. That's right, I DO NOT FEEL ASHAMED!

Why do I get the feeling the cop is going to want to have sex with Ashley Benson's character?

• Members

Yeah I don't think Jenna is sending the texts, and I agree with Amello, I'm enjoying Sursok. :lol:

Another good episode, this show def. on my list of shows to record.

I think I am going to like Emily/Maya, and Emily is my fave girl followed by Hannah.

• Members

Yeah I like it too. My daughter and I sit and watch it. It will now be our Tuesday evening thing which I am really enjoying. She also wants to read the books so Barnes and Nobles here we come.

I like the characters. They all have issues. I really want to know about this Jenna chick because at first I thought she was the one sending tex messages but now that is too obvious. The teacher and student relationship is wrong on morals but so hot. I cant wait to wife finds out about the father having an affair and that the Ari knew along.

Overall good show.

Archived