Pretty Little Liars Discussion Thread

Mr. Vixen

Guest dc cubs

I just caught the marathon run they had today. I'm enjoying the show and I recognize a lot of the actors playing the parents from daytime and prime time soaps such as Holly Marie Combs, Chad Lowe, Laura Leighton, Roark Critchlow, Nia Peeples and Nolan North.

At first I thought it was Jenna sending the texts but that is too easy. As of now I'm not sure who is behind it but it definitely has me intrigued.

I am really surprised this is on ABC Family channel with some of the storylines. Teachers dating students, shoplifting, smoking weed and drinking aren't exactly family friendly stories.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, no one has talked about the show in weeks.

Is anyone else watching the mid-season finale?!

Spotted tonight was yet another soap alum! Emily's dad is being played by Eric Steinberg who was Y&R's Ji Min Kim from 2006-2007.

• Members

What an AMAZING season finale.

Ian/Spencer with Alison watching and then being angry struck me as odd, so first thing i thought was Alison must be hitting that, however by the end i forgot all about it because so much other [!@#$%^&*] went down.

Loved Hanna watching Aria/Ezra and then seeing that, who i am assuming is, A watching them too. Actually, the entire Hanna plot was great. I love that she knows who A is and that (again, who i am assuming is) A ran her over. Amnesia? i am sure.

So it seems like Ian killed Alison, but is he A? I doubt it. I still say either Mona or Melissa will be A, for now...

I hope they do follow the books regarding the twist, because it was fantastic.

• Members

No that wasnt the end. In the end, Hannah witnessed who A was when she was spying on Ezra and Aria making out. Hannah went to go meet up with Spencer, Emily and Aria to tell them who A was but before she could A ran her over with her car. A texted the girls saying "She knew too much." Im sure its on youtube. Watch it!

• Members

No, we only seen a figure running. She prob seen a lot more, esp zooming in. It took her a minute to realize A/E were in the car, and she was looking at them from an angle and A was behind them and ran around a little bit, so she could have caught a glimpse of the person and known who it was, esp if she was familiar with the person.

Archived