Pretty Little Liars Discussion Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loving this show. So soapy and fun. Ashley Benson was much better in this episode. Loved her in the scene where she stood up to the cop.

If I was Aria, I would have knocked that slut out.

Jenna needs to be on more. The one little scene where she walked past Spencer and and uttered that bitchy little line was the best part of the episode.

Ha, loved the cliffhanger as well.

• Members

So, for all of those that watch, who do you think "A" is?? Any guesses?

I think it's Mr. Fitz...

If you think about it, he always seems to be around. When Aria was in class those couple times, and got texts about her affair with him, he would have been able to send them and know WHEN to send them...Even the other girls have received texts at school, where he works, so it gives him the perfect oppurtunity to know when to send the messages.

And even when the girls were in the park that day talking about Allison and blocking their texts, and that paper with the picture of allison and the message on it blew by, Mr. Fitz HAPPENED to be riding by on his bike.

And then with Mr. Fitz having Aria's phone and seeing the text, all he would have had to do is send it from his phone, then open it on hers. It makes it seem like he's alarmed, but in reality would be the perfect cover up, saying he read one of the texts, so that no one would suspet him...

What does everyone else think?

• Members

I get this feeling that Jenna isnt really blind and could be sending the texts though in the end of the 2nd episode, Spencer caught her on the phone with someone saying "send text now." Not sure if that was suppose to mean anything.

Archived