Pretty Little Liars Discussion Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This always felt to me like baby Desperate Housewives to me. Right down to the four girls and the dark secret of the disappeared/missing fifth one. I think I stopped watching this show somewhere around season 3 after they gave Ezra a baby and made him an unemployed loser which I disliked enough to the point where I just stopped watching. Ezra and Aria were the only reason I watched after a certain point around season 1, the other girls were too boring and I hated how each of them ended up having mental breakdowns continuously. A isn't even scary to me, and over time just ended up feeling like a joke. Emily was always boring and the least interesting member of the quartet -- lesbianism be damned, Spencer had potential until they wrecked her character by having her breakdown and made her family life seem like a Breakfast Club cartoon, Aria and Hannah had the most potential, but Hannah kept getting stupid storylines that never manifested into true character definition. Aria doesn't have an identity and loses all color and interest outside of her relationship so there's that.

Can't believe this got 7 seasons.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived