Pretty Little Liars Discussion Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Basically, Marlene King (the exec producer) said when asked previously about the possibility of Mona being A, she said the series may not always follow the books. As far as I read she never completely ruled out Mona, she obviously wasn't going to say that "oh yes, Mona is A, we are following the book exactly".

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I have watched the show and read almost all the books. I started to read the books after watching the show and i like the books better.

I prefer Aria in the books and i like her and Noah together. I hate what they made Noah become on the TV show and i also dont like they dont focus more in Mike. He had a huge part in the books.

The books just are more interesting and i find season 3 to be rather boring so far.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

So sad about Toby. I do hope there is more to the story with him being part of the A team. Poor Spencer. Troian Bellisario has been terrific this season.

I'm glad Laura Leighton's character is getting more story this season. I hope Wilden is really dead.

The woman in the red coat will be revealed in the finale.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Currently pushing through Season 2, and I'm loving the show, even though most people have told me that it would be hard to get through most of this season. Maybe the rough patch hasn't come yet?

I'm over Ezra and Aria like yesterday. I'm not outrageously offended by their relationship, just by their stupidity. What's so amazing about their relationship that they're willing to go through all of this nonsense to be with each other? I just don't see it. Aria constantly has men rotating around her, and she keeps going back to the one with the most drama? And Ezra...too stupid to live, mostly.

The dynamic between the four girls is my favorite part of the show. I love the scenes of them meeting up and discussing the latest happenings in their lives. That four-female dynamic is something that's been a tried and true television method for decades, and it's great to see it still being utilized so well. Of the four, my fave will always be Emily because she's generally the smartest and nicest of them all. Hanna is whiny, Spencer is a bitch, and Aria is dumb as rocks, but I love the whole quartet anyway.

Also loving the developing of the parents more in this season. The break-up of Aria's parents really wasn't interesting, but I'm all for watching the various parents deal with the girls' drama.

• Members

[quote name="All My Shadows" post="1275354" timestamp="

I'm over Ezra and Aria like yesterday. I'm not outrageously offended by their relationship, just by their stupidity. What's so amazing about their relationship that they're willing to go through all of this nonsense to be with each other? I just don't see it. Aria constantly has men rotating around her, and she keeps going back to the one with the most drama? And Ezra...too stupid to live, mostly.

Honestly Ezra and Arias relationship couldn't stand. I loved her relationship with Noel in the books. Hate they made Noel some wack job in the series.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I think it's Hanna. Yeah, it's three years later, and Mama Khan and I are about all caught up...but I still think it's Hanna. Why? No reason, really, except, imagine how mind-blowing it would be for the "dumb one" to be the master puppeteer?

Archived