Y&R Discussion for the week ofJune 7

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

OMG! The end of Tuesday's US episode! :o Yes, it doesn't make any sense but I don't care how it happened....I'm happy! :D I love ********** :wub:

Hmm....Victor Newman is in my city, eh. LOL

• Members

So glad I don't watch this show anymore, it's pretty sh!tty when you constantly have to suspend disbelief and accept writing that doesn't bode with what really happened on a weekly basis, especially when it's from the same f.ucking writers that wrote it in the first place...

• Members

I miss Vail Bloom. I miss her gorgeous hair, her beauty spot on her upper lip, that bod and her astonishing voice.

Tuesday's US episode was heavier than usual on the Victor-is-strong-and-young-and-virile message. I LOLed at Vamptoria and Billy avoiding doing the deed on Victor's actual desk -- they picked another table instead. Looks like Eric Baeden put his foot down. :lol:

Please, in the name of all that holy, PLEASE kill off Phyllis, Nick and Sharon. Nick flirting with his ex again? Sharon the idiot playing Poor, Pathetic Me? Phyllis telling Nick to focus on his "family" with her? Just throw them on a plane and crash it. NOW. Bonus points if you show all three undergoing a fiery, conclusive death.

Archived