Y&R Discussion for the week ofJune 7

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nah, I wish Davetta Sherwood were still in the role. Tatiyana's character should be more prominent and be involved in major story. She is well known for her role on Fresh Prince of Bel Air, her being more than a glorified extra coul actually create buzz and get some people watching.

• Members

Me neither. I cant believe this story has lasted an ENTIRE year. I hope this court stuff isnt how Maria is getting the black story "up and pumping" :rolleyes:

I wish I could like Phick for more than just their sex scenes.

Michael Muhney is SO unattractive with all that facial hair.

• Members

Hmmmm...I am still trying to figure out who she is...Patty or who....lol...what a mess!

I can't put my finger on it but he looks like somebody. I cant believe we have to go through this Adam mess again. What's the point when he is a wasted character. He killed a baby!! Come on Maria!!!

• Members

Damn, this Victor SL? Is such a load of sweaty, old-man BALLS. And it is so boring to boot. Eric Braeden's ego needs to sit its ass DOWN. For [!@#$%^&*]'s sake. This week has been one, big, masturbatory hagiography to the Tache and I cannot take Mr. Faux-Leather Jacket one second more. Parachuting out of a plane? By rights he should now have angina. Hanging up on Nikki because the Dark Knight cannot be bothered to fill his family in on WTF is going on? Really, Grambo? This is the kind of thing that gets ladies' Depends in a twist?

And then we have the hammiest ham ever (who is coincidentally the color of a well-done pork chop) Emmy Winner Mr. Peter Bergman LadiesAndGentlemen! now insisting he be part of Grambo's Big Ottawa SL. Snore.

Friday's US episode has more of the anti-chemistry that is Chance & Hianca. Oh, and Jana finally gets to crawl all over a hot bod for once. Seriously. Wilson Bethel went to the gym before hand. Nice abs!

Archived