Y&R Discussion for the week ofJune 7

• Members

She was Adam's friend from Harvard back when Adam was still normal. She came to Genoa City and took a whole lot of money from David Chow, and then he apparently killed her and stashed her body in the Newman stall.

But now, of course, MAB did a huge re-write of her own story just to fit this "exciting and new!" story about notAdam.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know that Phyllis has no legs to stand on when it comes to complaining about Sharon getting into her marriage, but I can't help take her side. They write Sharon as so pathetic and needy. Sometimes I wonder how she is able to function everyday or go to the bathroom by herself. She reminds me of Charity Standish on Passions.

This Victor in Ottawa storyline is clearly a Victor fan fic written by Eric Braden.

Wilson Bethel isn't as scrawny as I thought he would be.

• Members

"Unleashed her acting prowess..." "oh-so-sexy..." "never looked hotter and as stylish..." They took all the criticism people had about Eden Reigel's first Y&R pictures in that frumpy jacket and with the new haircut and totally tried to counter that! What a coincidence.

"What a difference a real actor and a capable/skilled writing team makes, huh?" The [!@#$%^&*]? I enjoy reading Nelson usually but this smacks of Maria calling in favors.

• Members

She looks like the OLTL Trading Places episode where Starr dressed up as Rae Cummings.

The bigger the hype the more negative feedback she must be getting. She certainly didn't help with the ratings.

I guess the old saying is true about having to choose between your body and your face...

Archived