Y&R Discussion for the week ofJune 7

• Members

Is that how he gets his super powers? First we had Sharon last week was drenched in chemicals. Lily recieved radiation. Patty can multiply. I think MAB is writing a super heroes origins story. Justice League of Genoa City!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I logged on SPECIFICALLY for an exchange like this, LOL.

I wanted to see CarlD2 admit that Ryder could no longer be called "emaciated". Instead, I got this, which is even better!

I'd take this any day over imprisonments in abandoned zoos and parachuting into Ottawa. The one piece I like about this is that I can't tell if either Ryder or Jana are sincere? Is he playing with her emotions for some reason--like to continue Sara's vendetta? Is she really doing a long con to get back at her imprisoner? Or has she reverted to her pre-brain tumor self and this is all part of some malicious plan?

I realize most of you don't care, but I enjoy seeing a story once that has not completely telegraphed its ending. That said, I'm afraid this will ultimately be nothing but another lame-*ss triangle with no depth. Did I say triangle? I guess it's a planned sextangle, eh? Ryder-Jana-Kevin-Chloe-Chance-Heather?

From the previews, I'm even more disappointed that Daniel is moving on SO QUICKLY with Abby...even though she's basically just Amber now with a Newman/Abbott attachment.

• Members

Chloe did stalk Billy and Cane. I always thought that's why fans let Chloe off the hook so easily for what she did to Lane. Sure, she's a stalker but at least she's fun!

This could be an interesting story but unfortunately I don't care about anyone in the triangle.

I agree with you on this one. I wonder if a big part of Daniel's attraction to Abby has to do with the fact that she reminds him of Amber.

That will happen when DeeeDee declares her undying love for Cane Ashby.

• Members

I wouldn't say Chloe stalk Billy. Since he kept coming back for more. I didn't see any police papers telling Chloe to stay these many feet away from Billy.

Cane is other story with Chloe.

Everybody knows that they get happy when Osama Scottie Pippen world comes crashing down around her, when it comes to her love life.

• Members

Chloe had her fake flashback to when she first "met" Billy. She had purposely went to the newsstand knowing that Billy would be there and tried to worm her way into a prestigious family. Most of her stalking happened in New York.

I don't think Cane filled for a restraining order either.

• Members

Once again, when Billy caught on to her " Stalkish" ways. He should had filled for a restraining order. But I think Billy was flattered that she went out of her way to be with him. In someway, Cane knew CKLily was a bore & glad that Chloe wanted him.

• Members

I managed to more or less catch up with the show. It's such a bag of mixed goods with lots of stinkers and some highlights.

But most importantly: Why didn't they just blow up Heather??? And here we thought Vail Bloom made an unconvincing ADA!? Seriously!? Will someone please tell Eden Riegel that she is a "daytime superstar" (copyrighted of course) and needs to head for greener pastures.

Boy she sucks! Who thought it could get worse than Amelia Heinle and Christel Khalil (when she is having no mood for acting)!? She'S the sh*ttiest actress in a mile...

Archived