Y&R Discussion for the week ofJune 7

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For the love of GOD... Grambo jumping out of a plane. Just MAKE. IT. STOP. Braeden's ego has officially taken over the entire show. I want Colleen's heart to give out on him while straining on the toilet bowl... he can die just like Elvis... after JT feeds him a huge amount of cheese fondue which constipates him.

• Members

I kept laughing about Victor parachuting into Ottawa. That's the most ridiculous part hahahaha... that you could just parachute into another nation's capital. Try parachuting into Washington DC and see how far you get before you're arrested and sent to gitmo.

Pretty well my whole family watches and we keep joking about it. I just rolled my eyes and said "Oh, Victor Newman just parachuted into Ottawa. This show is a joke". Earlier Maria and Hogan were saying that Canadians really liked Y&R cause we were so smart and sh it but is this the thanks we get? LOL - Shout out to Canada!

Just like on Heroes when they said they found the body "In Ramsey Lake. In Sudbury, 100 miles out of Ontario"... I live in Sudbury for most of the year, just minutes from Ramsey Lake and I can assure you it's about smack dab in the middle of Ontario.

Silly Americans. Read up on your Canada.

• Members

I like that Devon and Neil are giving Cane hell for his decision, if only Malcolm would. Hopefully Lily and Olivia will get a say in this so it's not just about the men and Mac doing all the deciding.

It shouldn't be very long for Sharon to find a house. If JT can find a house so quickly than so should Sharon.

Poor Skye, she may be getting insecure about Sharon's magic va jay jay.

• Members

What's up with Kristoff? He was just going through the motions today. Goddard was outshining him, he should be ashamed. Bryton was brilliant today. He made me really BELIEVE what he was feeling. and every time I see Tatiyana Ali onscreen, I can't help thinking how I wish it was HER that was cast as Lily.

Archived