GH: Actress returns

• Members

Aw hell to the YES!!

Don't [!@#$%^&*] it up this time, Guza! And why should Dahlia or Lisa Lo go as well? I love them! Some may call Olivia a Brendabot but, while Olivia may be playing out the SL Guza originally wanted Brenda to have (Cooper Barrett was to have been Brenda and Sonny's Dante), Lisa Lo has made her a completely different character. The only thing she has in common with Vanessa Marcil is hair color.

Forget Brenda and Jason. Vanessa Marcil and NewcomerDominicZamprogna. Watch for those promos. :lol: I'm calling it now.

And because I love golden-era Brenda, I have to post these:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't help but to be excited by this news! It's been what, 7-8 years since she's been on the show? I hope not, but I am sure it will decrease airtime for other female characters such as Claire, Olivia and Sam (who needs her anyway?!), but Marcil really brings a lot of energy to the show and her return will rock everyone's core. I hope her secret has something to do with either the Franco/Jason storyline or Dante/Sonny. I'd love to see James Franco/Marcil interact.

Carly vs Brenda.. I love this revengeful Carly these days.

• Administrator

YAY!!! Even though it's for a short while, I'm happy! She was my reason for tuning into GH in the mid-90's and was part of my "top 4" hot soap brunettes. LOL I just hope she hasn't lost her hotness.

• Members

Since it's just a short visit, I don't think anyone will be losing their jobs. And apparently she doesn't know her secret is a secret or any big deal so it wouldn't be Jax's baby. Maybe it's related to Franco (Frano's baby)?

Archived