GH: Actress returns

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doing the happy dance. I cant wait. I better get my Sonny/Brenda and no thoughts of Jason and Brenda because as a Sonny/Brenda fan we got screwed when she returned the first time. On a positive side Sonny is currently single so that works for me.

• Members

Overrated in the fact that everything in the GH continuum gets destroyed or put on hold for a woman, who can't be bothered to stay on a show long enough, cause she still won't get over the fact that her prime-time career is never going to take off.

Her last return was a WASTE of time for everyone involved, and do not get me started on how her pathetic last stint, garnered her a much underserved Emmy, when we all know it should have went to Robin Christopher.

And yes I have no problem admitting I'm biased, my poor Skye and Jax never stood a chance with Brenda in the picture.

• Members

her stint is supposed to be for a year, but if Guza does to Brenda what he did to Claudia, Marcil won't be sticking around.

I'll take Brenda any day over some of the ''actresses'' currently on this show. I'd love a Brazen redux just because so many heads would explode :P:D

Archived