GH: Actress returns

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How long is her stint for? And what is this gonna mean for my favorite female characters? Am I gonna lose Claire and Olivia? :( Are all females gonna be sidelined for the fair and beautiful Brenda? :( I'm not sure how much I'm gonna like this.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Brenda handing Cassie Layne her ass on a platter.

• Members

Ugh, the overrated biotch is back. I hope that by the article saying "in the August 11 episode" that means just the Aug. 11 episode, so I don't have to see her face for more than 1 day! If this is more long term, watch more than 2 Actresses be fired in the coming months!! LL (Olivia) most definitely, and probably KeMo (Sam) (I hope) if they plan to put Brenda with the Borg. And Claire will just be history :(

• Members

Wouldnt be surprised if Olivia left. I think her contract is up soon. Theres nothing for her to do but run around and beg Sonny and Jason not to kill Dante and have sex with Johnny. I wish they would keep Claire around. I like her. Though I havent even been watching and I doubt even Brenda can bring me back to watch this mess.

• Members

If they don't get rid of Olivia, they'll decimate her character so much Lisa Lo will wish she had left, I see shades of what Guza did to Skye for Brenda's last return

Ugh why? Brenda isn't necessary. I shudder to think how many character's will be torn down to prop her

Archived