GH: Actress returns

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was wondering if she would return and reveal that she is still married to Jason, and has Jason's baby...Though Jason and brenda never had sex i dont believe.

But that would be more "havoc wreaking" considering this Franco nonsense. Because if Franco were to find out Jason had a child, you can connect the rest.

I personally would love a quad with Carly/Skye/Brenda/Jax...Could be dramatic and "soapy".

• Members

Why we all know Carly & Skye (her most importantly) would be sacrificed at the altar of Saint "Bobble-Head" Brenda.....ugh I'm sorry but I just don't like Brenda period and I think I have made that more than clear, not to mention Vanessa's "smirk" is about as obnoxious as Julie Berman's & Becky Herbst's put together.

No woman can win against her....

• Members

This must be "do or die" time for Guza. If this doesn't work, I wonder if they'll end up cutting him and replacing him with someone else?

Hey, maybe Lisa Lo and other females won't have to be sacrificed for Vanessa Marcil's return. They can just do what they've always done, take the money from One Life to Live.

• Members

Well I suppose that doesn sound a bit odd...But I would like to see Skye, Brenda and Carly go against each other hoping for Jax. Skye and Brenda are truly in love with him, and Carly is jealous and decides, for that reason she wants him back. Brenda and Skye out Carly for this, Jax wants nothing to do with her. Brenda and Skye go head to head for Jax's love, Sonny finds himself in a jealous fit. Feeling desperate, he attempts to seduce Skye, hoping it will make Jack's jealous, wanting SKye, and Brenda jealous, wanting Sonny...

It would be better then Brenda with the Borg.

• Members

Well I was 9 when I started watching GH in 2002, and I remember the biotch CLEARLY when she came back, and was on that Yacht with Alcazar. She was on the show for about 5 months and I never liked her, sorry lol! Watched a lot of her on YouTube from the 90's last year though, and it wasn't any better. I just didn't like her. I remember I was cheering so loud when her and the Borg were at the airport, and she finally left, after reminiscing about old times with Jax and Sonny. I liked her and Jason's friendship, though. Also loved when Jax said "I Don't" to her during their wedding. I am not happy about her return, because this so means that some of the other women will be overshadowed and back-burnered just for Brenda. The only women I'll truly be happy if backburnered or fired, is Kelly Monaco!!

If Brenda does have Jax's baby when she gets back, I can't wait to see Carly's face when she realizes that someone else had Jax's baby first before her lol!!!

What ever happened to Brenda's sister, Julia? I never figured out or saw what happened with her last on YT.

• Members

She jus left town I think. She dated Jax briefly, I remember, and then I think she just left town for whatever reason. If I remember correctly, she returned at one point for an appearance later.

She pretty much just fizzled out, since Brenda was the only one anyone ever really cared about.

• Members

Thank you :)

GH will hype this up with all of their might, Vanessa Marcil will bring in the viewers for a couple of weeks in August, and then it will all fizzle down. I really don't think fan fav returns do much for soaps anymore. A lot of fan favs have been coming back to various soaps recently, whether it's short or long term, and they have done nothing for the numbers long term. It either fails, or simmers down after 2-3 weeks tops. The momentum never lasts.

Archived