GH: Actress returns

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1 million viewers. Other than Shemar Moore taking 1 million back ladies with him when he left , it's totally unhear off. That why GH wnated her back soooooooooooo bad.

Even if she can do half that this time GH will get a major bump and must likely will overtake Y&R in 18-49!

• Members

bc she doesnt want to stay. They had her on almost every day last time she was on and they tried to keep her but she did not want to commit to the schedule they wanted her too and she also wanted to have free time to do primetime. So she left after her initial months were done and luckily landed Las Vegas which she did for a few years

• Members

Darnit, now I have to tune back in to this abomination. She's my all time fav daytime actress, ever and yeah I'll watch until I see Guza's hack saw a mile away and tune back out. But yeah Ill be one of the suckas tuning in for the first few weeks cause I love her.

And please do not waste VM on SB who has all the sex appeal of a wet blanket. Let him stay with Sam and not in the mood for S&B part whatever now though I know its gonna be in the cards. Still a J&B fan and hope she's bringing back Jack's long lost lil girl lol, just want to watch Carly's head explode so she can see who the real love of Jax's life is. It aint you, Carly, it never was.

• Members

And then when she didn't stay, they gave her a lousy exit to spite her. They will probably do the same this time.

The GH she returned to was a mess but it was also still more recognizably GH than what the show is today. A lot of people at that time still cared about Sonny, Jason, Jax, whereas now I think a lot of the viewers of that era got sick of them and probably won't go back.

• Members

I hope she's smart enough to have it stated in her contract that she is limited to a certain amount of episodes a month. I dont want to hear her complaining about working too much bc she knows damn well what she's getting herself into

I think you are being overly ambitious about her. I dont think there are 800,000 former fans just waiting to come back for Vanessa. As stated by others the show will probably see a temporary bump but nothing that high and nothnig that will last past a few weeks. The writing sucks and not one big return has changed that

• Members

When Sonny shot Dante, GH's women 18 to 49 demos went up to 1.6. This is the best that Brenda's return will likely do. There are simply not one million viewers sitting around to return to any soap any more and if there were, it would be Y&R not GH.

• Members

I think Brenda is returning for either Sonny or Jax. I don't think JaSam is threatened. I think Sam's future is safe. I think Olivia and Skye will be gone because of this. I don't think Claire or Brook Lynn will make it onto contract. We may see Spinelli, Matt, Lisa, Epiphany, and even Mac cut to get Brenda's contract in. Carly's airtime will be reduced.

Archived