OLTL: Discussion for the week May 10

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, no chemistry between Shaun and Kelly.

Today's episode was pretty good. Mostly in part because of Todd, Dani, Starr, Cole, and Hannah being missing.

Langston/Ford is getting dull, I am ready for Markko to uncover the truth and see what happens next. (Im still hoping for Langston to get that STD :lol: )

Jessica and Cristian make me gag.

Natalie/John/Marty needs to end. NOW.

YAY! Brody got to interact with the two women he SHOULD be in a story/triangle with right now.

Kelly needs to leave Llanview, so useless.

• Members

I feel like they are trashing Marty here. Hiding the letter is what made Kristen Blake evil on Days of Our Lives...! Meanwhile, are we really supposed to be rooting for Natalie to break up this couple? Seriously?

And yes, Shaun and Kelly do have chemistry. It's one of those ideas that sounds bizarre on paper but actually works quite well on screen. Shaun is a better match for Kelly than Todd, John, or Reid.

• Members

I liked the Nat/Brody, Brody/Layla, Layla/Carlotta scenes.

I didn't mind the Viki/Clint/Marty scenes.

And I said Langston/Ford was starting to get dull, and I'm ready for the truth to come out, doesn't mean I ripped it apart. The story isn't boring me like Tea's tumor and that Starr/Cole/Hannah/Todd crap.

• Members

Marty was always a vindictive biach, it is who she really is, until she was redeemed by rape. John and Marty suck as a couple and Natalie is giving John a final chance to make a choice. By leaving the letter she isn't even pressuring him to his face. He could chose to ignore it, but Marty took that choice away from him...I guess she finally realizes Natalie was right.

Archived