OLTL: Discussion for the week May 10

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todays episode was so boring.

I wish they would give Layla/Cris a real story than to have them have the same damn argument about Jessica's nauseating ass.

I dont care about Starr, Cole, Todd, or Hannah. NEXT.

Ford is one sick f.uck for trying to flirt with Jessica. I cringed at all of that mess.

Rex and Gigi need to go away. They have no friends, no relatives, no real story. OLTL just needs to cut their losses with them. But it will never happen. <_<

Where the hell are Dorian, Viki, Charlie, Bo, and Nora!!! :angry:

• Members

Ford is gross. Ford flirting with Jessica is disgusting but why does Ford have chemistry with Jessica? Still gross. I need a long break from Jessica and everything to do with her. Cris and Layla were good together but we all know that is skating on fumes. The best part was Layla's bumper. Why does she have one now of all times? Stupid show.

I like Rex and Gigi like this. It reminds me of how they should have been together right after Adrianna!

Todd versus Hannah is epic fail!

• Members

Is Nate just crushing or is he kinda sneaky/evil? I barely caught it, but it looked like he had a smarmy Ford-like look when he was thinking back on kissing Dani. How refreshing for Dani to tell Matt straight away that they kissed. Poor Matt, that's what you get for dissing Des ( :P j/k, I like him).

Archived