OLTL: Discussion for the week May 10

• Members

But there's nothing screwed up about it. Musicals like the one OLTL is presenting today are in. As I said, look at Glee and HSM. OLTL is capitalizing on a trend.

If anything, the ratings will go up for the musical, not down. OLTL is just doing something fun. I doubt they are expecting long term ratings payoffs from this. If that were the case, there would be a musical every damn day, not 3 episodes out of 250+.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, the Wendy "I can't" is exactly what I was feeling watching that musical number. :lol: Matthew is killing me, as are those boy dancers. No pedo, but Dani looks good (in an early '90s Swans Crossing kinda way). Des looks cute too, the hair, and of course they're all extra made up.

"Those lips? Keep 'em off my girlfriend." :rolleyes:

"Layla, back off, she's got a little bit of brain damage." :lol:

• Members

"Our Lips Are Sealed"

Children, if you're too young to remember Kids Incorporated, consider yourselves all caught up. That's the thing, I feel like there's no one watching who is this musical extravaganza's target audience. Little girls would eat it up. Maybe they should have also aired this as a special on Disney around 9pm, you know, lure over some new "older younger" fans.

Archived