Y&R Discussion for week of May 3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R's camp usually came from the over the top imaginations of the character's personalities, this is NOT the case anymore. Now, its done for camp for camp sake, and worse of all, it's so poorly executed.

If I wanted to watch something campy, well written, thrilling, dramatic, and well-acted all at the same time involving a Hall of Mirrors, I'll go watch clips of Roger Thorpe chasing Rita around the Hall of Mirrors at the carnival set to Streisand and Summer's "Enough Is Enough" courtesy of Douglas Marland.

• Members

"A mess" is not adequate enough to explain this atrocity.... we need a new word.

God, that was brilliant. I wonder if we will ever see writing like this again.

I wouldn't be surprised. They copied a bunch from Bell, now they're gonna start with other great writers--it's all by "design." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Members

Didn't Hogan have Babs on ATWT's running around in the mirror house someone and a gun? This is so unoriginal it is painful. First show I've watched in weeks and it doesn't make me want to watch again. How is Lauren all styled? My mom said its like when she was buried alive and came out with a perfect manicure.

Archived