Y&R Discussion for week of May 3

• Members

I liked that they brought back the radio show for their ending. That was really cute. I also loved that Daniel said he couldn't live without his best friend. It was a nice way for a couple to go out without being completely destroyed.

I don't believe Emily is dead. I say that because of the way the doctor was about to start sawing into her. I think they were trying to scare us with the idea that he was about to saw into a live patient. :blink: I guess they think we really want to be watching CSI and tuned into a soap accidentally.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree completely. The radio show was such a cute touch. I like Amber and Daniel together, but I thought the way they ended them was classy, and didn't destroy potential for a reunion down the road, should such an oppurtunity present itself.

And even though Daniel was making me mad throughout the show, I understood his position, and the line about best friends really got to me. They handled the exit surprisingly well, IMO.

And yeah the promo freaked me out a bit. I really hope she wakes up as he's about to cut in. IDRGAF as long as this storyline ends soon.

• Members

I like Emily, but they pushed her with Jack way too fast. She was best when she was telling Jack and the Black Knight what assh*les they are. They obviously slapped Emily together with Jack at lightening speed just to do this brilliant trading places story. :unsure: Hell, I loved Emily just because she was the only sane female character on the show.

Now she's been through a huge trauma and repeatedly drugged, so I'm sure she'll be the psycho of the month in July. Unless of course, that's really her identical twin who comes to town and falls in love with Jack. Deciding she must have him for herself she kidnaps Emily and...Nevermind, I forgot TPTB read this site. :ph34r:

• Members

Actually...

Patty will realize the proverbial jig is up, so she'll switch places again with Emily. She'll manage to sneak into Emily's room at the psych ward, drug her, switch clothes and whatever else, and convince everyone that "Patty" had been impersonating her the entire time (when, in fact, she is Patty). The real Emily will die in a final attempt to prove her real identity, leaving Patty-as-Emily with a terrible emotional burden (in the form of "Mirror Emily," who taunts her at every turn). Because "Emily" has been so traumatized by her former patient, however, it'll make sense to everyone that she appears more fragile than before...

Except, that is, to her brother, who senses the truth (that Patty is still impersonating Emily, and it was his sister who died). Instead of seeking vengeance for Emily's death, however, he'll seek a hefty cash settlement. Patty will have no choice but to cave into his demands, since he can prove definitively that she is not Emily. Leave it to MAB and Hoagie, however, to get some cheap thrills out of Emily's brother (forgetting his name at the moment) finding himself strangely attracted to "Emily" and seducing the woman who is pretending to be his recently deceased sister into bed -- with Jack accidentally stumbling in on the two.

DeeeDee: "Watch."

• Members

Caught Y&R's Friday show and saw the previews with Eden Rigel as Nu Heather.....Damn she looked bad......Why was she cast in this role?? It reminds me of the whole Susan Batten as Connor Walsh....UGH!

• Members

what is the point on MTS being on the show when the show won't use her. the show will soon run out of excuses why nikki isn't being shown first she is looking after summer. now she has a cold,blink.gif really this is just getting dumb the old nikki would go and see her son in prison even if she was a death's door.

i think the rumors about MTS beings punished for last summer's contract issues are true the thing i hate is that EB ran crying to every reporter out there yapping about his contract and is now rewarded with being involved in alot of the storylines and being on nearly every day. while nikki is lucky to be on once a week and when she is on it is to stoke victor or kay's ego.angry.gif

Archived