Y&R Discussion for week of May 3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bless whomever realized what was happening to this show and decided to approach closure with this ridiculous Doppelganger Club. The only saving grace to this manure is watching Stacey Haiduk. She has been marvelous. It's time daytime gave this woman a nonwacko role.

ANDREA

• Members

I have never been so f*cking furious!

I mean, when the previews showed Kay doing Ouija, I admit I smiled. I figured Kay and Murphy could bring some winking levity to this steaming pile of horsesh!t.

But then I saw -- can't breathe -- Murphy piloting a f*cking HELICOPTER in the dark (does he still even have a driver's license??) -- while Kay monitored the f*cking NIGHTVISION SCOPE?

Scott Hamner promised "spectacle and more spectacle" in May. I'll go further. This show is TRULY spectacular. In a rotting/vermin-infested/blood boiling way. Even Kay and Murphy have to be ruined at the altar of this oozing dung pile?

WHEN WILL IT STOP? I'm serious? WHEN WILL IT STOP?

What is the point of this?

Sorry to rant, but I just got through with this and I'm just livid with rage.

• Administrator

Not reading any of the posts above (my paranoia LOL ;)) but I just had to post after watching Tuesday's US episode! Lots of action and campiness and humour and basically soapy goodness. Maybe it's because I'm a DAYS, Passions, OLTL, Sunset Beach fan and that's why I've been enjoying these last two weeks. It's crazy! It's outrageous! But it's fun. Loving Tracey Bregman and Stacey Haiduk! I can't wait to watch Wednesday's US episode tomorrow.

Archived