Y&R Discussion for week of May 3

• Members

Must be. I think all the soap fans who love Days/Passions and say that Y&R is too boring should come on over. The show will be right up your alley these days and I don't see it going back to the way it used to be. Ever. :( But I'm getting to see more of TEB and SH is doing what she can to make this story work. So there's that.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is because you are a camp fan. Nothing wrong with that.. but THIS is not Y&R. True at one point Days wasnt what Days became, but unlike current Y&R Days back then was able to pull in new people as it lost fans of the older style of the soap. It also had a somewhat natural progression from tradtional soap to action/adventure/supercouple/stunts to outlandish bullshit. Y&R may have had some down time, but this bullshit is just horrid and jarring.

True. Much like Days was forever changed by the 90's Y&R is now changed, forever. There will be no going back. The Y&R of the 70's, 80's, 90's is dead. hell, even the Y&R have the 00's are dead. It just took longer than other soaps to make the jump, and look what its done its ratings...

• Members

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4R2oebD2bk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4R2oebD2bk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4R2oebD2bk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

FF to the 4.55 mark.

• Members

Why the hell is Lauren's hair perfect? She's been locked up in a dirty zoo for weeks, yet her hair is clean and perfectly curled. Of course they wont be able to tell her nad Sarah apart since she looks just as great as she does when she should be looking like a hot mess

• Members

I HOPE this is over in the next few days. I tuned in today for the first time since the Lauren doppleganger reveal... and I have to say one thing, Leblanc, Bregman, and Obrien........I have NEVER IN MY LIFE seen 3 actors so valiantly determined to sell a pile of sh!t storyline. Those 3 deserve all of our love and respect for what theyr'e trying to do. Brilliance in the face of adversity. They are not turning it into gold, because that's not POSSIBLE... but i've never seen such talent and such effort in trying to turn it into gold.

Archived