Y&R Discussion for week of May 3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Memo to Y&R's writers: Next time you steal from pay homage to a classic film like you did yesterday w/ "The Lady from Shanghai," don't make it so effing obvious. Between the shots of Phyllis on crutches and the cliffhanger w/ Lauren and the gun, Orson Welles' estate might have enough on you for a copyright infringement lawsuit.

• Members

Mmm-hmm.

I could go for all of that, especially the Adam story. And since we'd be being asked to believe it was all a dream, I'd let it be Adam's dream, in which he became an entire different person, and we'd pull back and there would be Chris Engen telling the story.

I thought Cassie's death really did render great story, so I wouldn't go back so far as to have it be her dream.

Seriously. Please don't renew past 1:30 this afternoon.

I could go for that.

I would MUCH rather the show die today than have it continue in its current downward direction. Nothing short of the replacement of anyone and everyone who comes up with story will do. And that new team will need to be left on its own to write the show. Nothing less will do.

OMG on Donna's hair, which looked so normal BITD.

• Members
I never saw any of Kevin's crimes, so I have no memory of them, and it allows me to like him. Well, that plus he's just as cute as can be.

I wonder if I'll have a problem with him that way. I never want to see Daisy again, but part of that is the sound of her voice. I just hate the sound of her voice.

Archived