Y&R Discussion for week of May 3

• Members

Oh I know that in terms on crimes committed, he's no better than she is, but she's just so horribly annoying beyond the crimes. I didn't care when Phyllis went around running people down and setting fires and all that way back when because I enjoyed her. Daisy would be bloodcurdling even if she were the Singing Nun.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

February 2011: Gloria's doppelganger is revealed to be Sheila's second cousin Susan. Katherine and Murphy go on Safari in Africa to find Jana. Jack learns he's married to Mari Jo and not her doppelganger Terri Mo. Malcolm gives Neil and Nate life lessons on sandwich making. Tucker suggests to Olivia that she sell Mamie's pancake recipe. Just as Lily tries to overcome her obese condition, tragedy strikes. Lily goes to a Restless Style fashion to appear as a plus-sized model on a cliffside. While there, Sharon and Chloe start fighting over the fact Sharon has slept with Chance in spite of her already sleeping with Kevin. When fat Lily goes to break it up, she is accidentally pushed off the cliff and at her size gravity works faster.

• Members

Are you f--king kidding me? That whole mess with Daniel in jail for that art crap was Sarah's way of getting revenge on Amber for being a thorn in Sheila's side TEN YEARS AGO. Seriously, I'm laughing over here at the crap they are pulling out of their asses and how they are attempting to connect and explain everything away. I forgot about Daniel in jail. Seemed like it happened so long ago

Archived