OLTL: Discussion for the week May 3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know! Isn't it terrible? :P

I really hope Viki and Dorian have awesome ones, I still like my John-style Rolls Royce/La Boulaie idea for Dorian. :D I hope Viki has one spinning around in her desk chair with a newspaper in her hand at THE BANNER! Anything besides her snipping roses and looking prim in the garden and doing her signature turn around "Oh! Look, why there's a cAm'ruh. ::GRIN::". :rolleyes:

ETA: When Ford was talking about shooting a clip for the opening do you think he may have been confusing that for the bumper?

• Members

One good off-board post deserves a repost:

I watched today out of obligation. I haven't watched a full episode in almost two weeks, but I find it increasingly amusing that OLTL is now seeming to rely very heavily on KDP, SH and to a lesser extent vets like ES to push stories along. All of a sudden they're important. You could see the hook approaching to drag Marty off the show today, which is a travesty, as Susan Haskell's doing incredible work and is worth so much more than this trash. She, KDP, and the other veteran actresses are carrying this show on their backs right now, period. Not you, Gina. Step away from the circle.

• Members

I just wish they were actually giving these women story, instead of it being all about Todd or Tea. To have to drag Blair in again to try to generate sympathy for Tea and the brat seems pointless. I guess I should be happy they didn't have it where Blair fakes the test results in some ploy to send Tea away from Todd for good.

• Members

Blair is OLTL's utility player.

Need a rivalry? Go with Blair.

Need an enemy? Go with Blair.

Need a friend? Go with Blair.

Need a love interest? Go with Blair.

Need a Mother (NOT YOU REX)? Go with Blair.

Need a relative? Go with Blair.

• Members

And yet they still never bother to actually write for her. They want to do these rivalries, yet it's not much of a rivalry when they imply that Kelly or Tea will always be her superior.

At least she's made it for over six months without a hospital stay. That's progress.

• Members

Tea is such a weak, spineless bitch. Why would she keep the fact that she is dying from Todd and Dani?

I am so over this Marty/Todd/Starr/Cole/Hannah garbage. Hannah is lying, and Todd will get off clean even though he deserves to be in jail for the other things he has done.

Kelly is so boring. Why is she here? I do like the guy that plays Reed. I hope he gets to interact with other people besides Kelly's bland ass.

Gigi & Rex, please die. :)

Who was in the bumpers for Friday?

Archived