OLTL: Discussion for the week May 3

• Members

I think that John one looks cool. They should invest that time, energy, and money into the opening. It's a little GH-y but I would not mind if they ran with that concept and did a unique one of those for all of the contract members in the opening, you know, like Dorian stepping out of her Rolls in front of La Boulaie and what have you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think these new bumpers are neat. Hopefully this is some foreshadowing that a new opening may be coming sometime later this year.

ITA with you, I think it would be need if each actor in the opening had a shot that fit their character. It would certainly be something different.

I'm anxious to see what the new bumpers look like for the rest of the cast.

• Members

We don't get the bumpers in Canada, but I have to say I'm pretty shocked to see some thought and imagination being put into anythjing like this at One Life right now. I kinda like them, as cheezy as they are actually.

As for the show. Ugh it's just... ugh It feels like I'm watching the same stuff continuously, I almost long for the silliness of the snow storm, or whatever crap Passanant might bring to the show cuz there's NOTHING happening right now (and what is happening is just eye roll inducing)

• Members

I love the new bumpers. I just caught the Nat and Ford ones today. Didn't watch the show yesterday. But, I saw on YT.

Like I just said on SOC. I really think between this, AMC's new bumpers, and GH's new and different opening. That all of the ABC daytime shows are finally starting to get their identity's back. It's not 'uniformed' like it used to be. I love it.

• Members

Kudos to the makeup person who put that wicked ping pong ball-sized knot on Todd's lower lip.

I liked how they had Blair reading Tea's test results in voiceover while Tea looked in on Todd and broke down... though would she really fall to the floor like that all out in the open? I know, it's a soap opera.

And surrrrre enough, Tea's (wait for it...) propping Todd as she faces her own mortality. :rolleyes: This is less about her own death, less about her own daughter. Why must they always push Todd on us?

Archived