OLTL: Discussion for the week May 3

• Members

Insta-children often suck, but the worst is when they have no real purpose, as Dani never has. Megan was an insta-child and she turned out to be a huge asset to OLTL and a wonderful addition to Viki's life. These days that type of success seems unlikely but I'm just desperate for Blair to have a good story again, and a non-Todd story.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I think insta-kids of the past have been much more successful, Megan, Cassie, and Kendall (especially the SMG Kendall years) were all great additions. Now it's often a sloppy convenient device.

• Members

I would have him as this mystery benefactor who helps save Blair's magazine or helps her form a new company. They become friendly, and Addie is sure she's seen him somewhere. They could even involve Dorian. Dorian could be interested in him, and they begin dating, and as Addie sees them kiss, she starts to remember that he raped her. Then it might delve into who he was and his thought processes and how Blair deals with all this, and how Addie deals with it.

• Members

Major WIN if they had the balls to cast a half white half asian man.

Love your idea though. I could just see Dorian going off, "What *IS* it with the women in this family and RAY-PISSSTS!?!?"

• Members

I'm not Carl, obviously, but...

Both. Remember the hints OLTL would drop about Addie knowing Miles Laurence? I'd say Blair and Miles were fraternal twins, both fathered by Mitch and Miles' crazy father.

• Members

The "'One Life to Live' will continue in a moment here on ABC" bumber was KA dancing around with gold glitterly looking stars all over the floor. And the one where the show comes back from commercial was animated and had a picture of ME with the Llanview skyline and the word "McBain" on the screen, along with police sirens.

Archived