GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you! This whole "Lulu is the most selfish bitch EVER!" garbage all because she didn't call Carly is beyond extra. They are acting like Lulu was a part of this whole thing from the beginning, in on the decision making and intentionally betrayed Carly. Michael had every opportunity to call Jason, Carly, Sonny -- anyone he wanted. And he DID when he was hiding out at that boat house and didn't reveal his location. Clearly it was his decision to stay hidden.

Carly is a horrid shrew and needs to, what? GROW UP!

• Members

OMG, first commercial hasnt even come and Im laughing like crazy. Its official, I cant stand this nuMorgan. What a whiny little bitch. The last one was wussy enough but this one takes it to another level. I wonder how long it'll take him to start queening it up when he's older. He's such a girl. If Sonny wasnt his father, he'd probably get bullied everyday at school

Oh wow, so its not only Morgan that gets to lash out but the rest of the Goof Troop does as well. So now all these kids hate cops and consider killers, heroes? Only on GH

Again, WHY is Skye here? The most POINTLESS return of 2010. Is she on contract? Does anyone know how long she is here for.

• Members

THANK YOU! I totally agree. She is a selfish bitch and I loathe her.

She's back on contract I think, but it's not a really long one I don't think. Like 6 months maybe? I dont think its ever really been confirmed.

It's such a let down. I was SO excited to here she's returning. She has NO screen time, hasnt interacted with the Q's at all, and her reason for return is a last minute s/l thrown together.

• Members

A little Skye, is better than no Skye at all for me.

Is her return pointless..yes, but as someone else stated, seeing her is like seeing an old friend, your just happy she is there. The Quartermaines and all those who are attached to them, just remind me of what makes GH great and when ever they are on I can't help but smile (Jason excluded).

• Members

^^ I totally agree. Seeing Skye helps me remember all the fun she has when she first came to town. The blackmailing Edward with AJ, falling in the frozen length and getting thawed by JAcks and his nakedness, going to jail with Faith Roscoe...So while I am upset that she isbeing so wasted, I can't help but remember the good old days and smile when i see her.

• Members

LOL at Liz, she's reached a new level of pathetic. I'm just glad Lucky wasn't fallin for any of her bs.

Laura Wright's been doing some of her best work this week. She was amazing in the scenes with Lulu where Carly was trying to hide her anger, and the last scene with Jason where she let all her anger out and finally broke down.

• Members

Maybe she needs to go back to the nuthouse bc she was acting way too possesive and obssessed with Lucky in those scenes. I cant beleive she had the nerve to call Maxie out about ling to Lucky about being pregnant with his baby when she was doing the SAME thing at that time. Her repsonse "well at least I was really pregnant" was just weak. Ugh! I was beginning to tolerate her too and then she goes and does this. Oh and she actualyl yelled at Lucky for being concerned about her when it comes to Helena? She didnt mind using Helena to gain sympathy and get Lucky to notice her before. Im sure she'll go back to playing the victim once she cools down

I thought it was very big of Carly to admit her faults, take the blame and forgive Lulu. I thought it showed that main she's grown up and finally ready to take responsibility for her own horrendous actions. Instead it was all a lie and she's secretly plotting to destroy Lulu and Dante. That disappointed me but from a story standpoint, its a good twist and should be interesting bc those 2 have no conflict

Archived