GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Am I the only one that doesnt mind the Nu Michael? Sue I wish DG was still in the role but CD hasnt done as bad as I thought he would. I wouldnt say Im impressed, but he's holding his own and doing a decent job coming into the role at the climax of the story. I was afraid he'd be too soft for the role, but I think its his voice which sounds deep and confiidant which makes up for his boyish looks. He's Michael to me and I accept him

Did I miss something or did they not show Alexis' trial? The pacing on this story has thrown me threw a loop. Id rather have seen the criminal trial as opposed to the civil one. Actually I think Im getting sick of trials on this show.

Wow, so GH doesnt fail and Maya officially is teh token black chick on the show. What was the purpose of her joining? What happened to that romance it seemed they were heading with with her and Ethan and/or Lucky. It seemed to fizzle before it even started. And wasnt she supposed to be coming with her little ssister that she was takinc care of. Um where is this girl? Has the show even cast her? It seems the planning on the Maya was poorly done and now they dont know what to do with her. I feel she was just added bc Guza ran out of Quartermaines to kill off

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's kind hearted, loyalty inspiring Carly, for ya!

First of all, "backstabbing" is not what this is. Lulu made a decision Carly didn't agree with. I wish Carly and all of her supporters would call it what it is.

Fine. It's pointless screaming at deaf people.

I, for one, am glad Lulu chose BUSTERBROWN over Carly. Carly is a disgusting, selfish bitch with the maturity level of a 6 year old who doesn't deserve loyalty from anyone. Lulu doesn't need to waste her time on the whore. She has a father and three brothers. She's set in the family department. She also has a female friend in Maxie -- who is age appropriate and shockingly more mature than Carly is. And she has a boyfriend. No big loss. I mean, really. For Carly to be able to say those disgusting things to Lulu so quickly and easily over a phone call makes me wonder if she ever, really, was that loyal to Lulu? How can you go from loyal love to severe hate in seconds?

• Members

I think Carly has a right to be upset with Lulu's decision and I totally get her feelings. Even if she didnt tell Carly where Michael was, I think she should have warned her. On the otherhand, Carly is blowing thigns way out of proportion and taking them to the extreme. Lulu is not the reason why Michael is in jail. Even if Lulu had said something to her, that wouldnt have changed Michael's current predicament. Lulu came late to the party to events which Carly helped set in motion when she started covering up the death. Going after Lulu is misplaced anger and what she is doing now is more backstabbing than anything. Lulu never maliciously set out to hurt Carly or her family. Carly however is setting out to destroy and hurt her cousin out of pure hate and revenge. The 2 actions dont compare

• Members

I never said it was, I was replying to what ZendallFan said about Carly being too big of a backstabber to be loyal to anyone(which isn't true because she's always been loyal to Jason and up until recently, Lulu).

It didn't just happen in seconds, Carly was already unhappy with Lulu keeping the fact that Dante was an undercover cop a secret. Not telling her where Michael was and choosing Dante over her AGAIN was just the final straw.

I agree with all of this actually, though I will enjoy seeing Carly make Lante's life hell.

• Members

its typical Carly, so I dont mind it. At least its consistent with her character. What I will enjoy is Dante/Lulu actually having some conflict bc things are too perfect for them. They need a shakeup and if it takes Carly to do that then so be it. I dont mind that the Lulu/Carly relationship has been destroyed bc I hated when they got close and Lulu turned into a mini version of her

• Members

I agree that Carly is immature, often times bitchy, and in most cases is in NO position to pass judgement on anyone. But in this case I disagree. Saying Lulu doesn't need to waste her time seems like an odd statement, because Lulu is always the one who was running to Carly with one petty problem or another...And Carly chose to help her, though she didn't HAVE to "waste her time". When has Luke ever helped her with anything that really mattered? He went with her to get an abortion...What else? Anything? Ever? No. Carly has been there for her struggles with Laura, Johnny, Dante, Logan, Spinelli, and many more. As for her brothers, sure Lucky has been a good big brother to her...Nikolas, i wouldn't say has been a model brother. But sometimes girls need another girl to talk to, like a sister, and that's what Carly was. For YEARS. And she NEVER asked Lulu for one thing in return...But when it comes down to it, Lulu didnt care about anything that Carly has done for her, and chose some bastard that she's known for what, 8 months?

As for Maxie, even SHE is calling Lulu out on her [!@#$%^&*]...And Maxie isn't usually one to have a large moral compass. So, Lulu owed Carly at least a WARNING, if not a phone call.

And while I think Carly's reaction is a bit extreme,I am excited to see it...And I understand whyshe would do it, because everyone usually just reacts in the moment.

• Members

Okay. Just admit it. You think Carly's right only because you don't like Lulu.

As for Maxie... again, she disagreed with Lulu's decision, but didn't tear into her like they didn't have a friendship at all. She didn't call Lulu a bitch and make crude comments about Lulu and Dante's sex life, either. She showed MUCH more maturity than Carly in this situation.

• Members

No, I really loved Lulu up until this storyline! I'm not just saying that either, she was one of my favorites until this whole mess with Dante.

And I agree, Maxie took a MUCH more mature route in this, but I totally understand WHY Carly is angry at Lulu. Carly has always been one to react in the bitchiest way, and while normally that completely annoys the crap outta me, in THIS situation I think the way that Carly is acting is TOTALLY understandble, because her CHILD is in prison.

You can say what you want about Carly, but ANY momther who's child was sent to prison would lash out. Especially when a cousin she was REALLY close to, knew about the situation, and didn't help her AT ALL. Lulu's behavior genuinely disgusts me.

But am I saying Carly is being rationable and reasonable? No. Do I think SHE is just as responsible for where Michael is as anyone else? HELL YES. But do I understand WHY she's doing what she's doing? ABSOLUTELY. And do I think Lulu is a girl who completely betrayed her family and deserves what she gets? YES.

So, Carly's irrationality and hypocracy is COMPLETELY outweighed by Lulu's backstabbing ways, for me.

• Members

Why doesn't Michael count in any of this? Everyone hates Dante and Lulu for what they "did to Michael" -- yet nobody seems to care about how Michael feels about what Dante and Lulu "did to him." Somehow, it's turned into Lante's backstabbing CARLY and betraying SONNY.

It's all "Lulu should've done this because of all the things CARLY has done for her..." Okay, well where do Michael's wishes fit in to any of that?

Face facts. MICHAEL WANTED TO COME FORWARD WITH THE TRUTH! So, again, I ask... if Michael wanted to tell the truth... and Lulu's actions facilitated him to do so... where is the great betrayal? It's not to Michael. It's to Carly and Sonny. Why? Because Carly and Sonny were only thinking about what THEY wanted.

• Members

Michael sure as hell didn't want to be locked up in Lulu's apartment. And while yes it is Michael's decision since he is 18, he is still Carly's son and Lulu knew Carly wouldn't want what Lulu wanted.

And Michael was upset to be locked up with Lulu and Dante. And he said all along that he was only going to confess if sonny was found guilty. THAT was what he wanted, and that's NOT what Lulu and Dante "allowed" him to do.

IMO, Lulu as much betrayed Michael as Carly. She never once said "Michael, what do you want to do? I will help you, you are my family. And while I think you should confess, I will help you with whatever you want to do." She simply sat there in her sanctimonious bitchy way and told Michael every EFFING reason why dante was "right" in what he did.

No matter how you look at it, Lulu chose someone she knew for less than a year, over her own family. There is no other way to look at it, because no matter how you look at it, that's what she did.

Archived