GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is just ridiculous. No long laundry list of all the selfless, kind hearted, generous things Carly's done out of the purity of her soul for Lulu will make me think that "not calling Carly" is an act of backstabbing on Lulu's part. Especially when she didn't act out of betrayal or malice. She made a mistake in judgment. It happens. Get over it. It's not as if Carly went to Lulu the way she went to Olivia, and Lulu drew the line in the sand and went over to Dante's side. She made a decision in the moment that she thought was best. She was wrong. Oops.

Carly's proving that she doesn't deserve 100% loyalty.

• Members

I like this new Morgan better than the other one, who seemed too showy like Dylan Cash, who I hated. This new one also seems to have a slight New York accent, even though he's not a New Yorker, which adds a bit to the character.

Chad Duell sucks as Michael and looks so damn lost. He also has little chemistry with anyone on this show. His eyes also looks so damn weird.

Oh, honorable Jason wanting to serve prison time with Michael. :rolleyes:

So, Claire has her own office set now? So I assume she's staying for a while? :)

• Members

Why does JJ still look like a vagrant vampire? If you were interrogated by Lucky and Dante you'd spend so much time pondering over bad hair and styling you wouldn't be able to hear the questions.

• Members

Carly is a nasty skank. She's actually got a holier than thou attitude with Jax after she got done screwing Sonny? Ugh

NO Carly Michael being in jail is NOT anyone's fault but yours, Jason's and Sonny's

Nope Lulu was loyal to Michael who is her cousin as well. I'd say her loyalty should have been to Michael and not Carly. Carly is too much of a back stabber to ever be truly loyal too

Archived