GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael is brain damaged? The kid's a brat but I wouldnt say he's brain damaged. Are they really going to use this to get him off?

How do ya'll feel about Carly's arguments against Lulu? Do you think she's justified? I see her point. Lulu should have said something on the strength that they are family and Carly has been there for he

• Members
Uh oh! Attack of the blonde, shrieking banshees! Carly was justified in the way she felt, but on the other hand, how many times did Carly choose a man over her family or friends?

UGH! Can Morgan be any more of a p*ssy than he is right now. I thought this was kind of cute and endearing at first, but Dear God, this kid needs to grow a pair.

• Members

Carly continually chooses Sonny and Jason over Jax and her kids, so she has no room to talk about any kind of loyalty.

Can Carly and Sonny please go clink boom already? I'm sick of both their mouth's.

No Sonny, Michael will be labeled a "killer" because of his own actions and YOURS

• Members

I know I kinda felt that way too. He's what 12? He is being written as a bit of a wuss and incredibly naive, especially for someone who's been exposed to as much as he has. I couldnt beleive he went back to trusting and beleiving in Dante so quickly. I do like the kids but I had to roll my eyes at the Good Troop just walking into the court demanding answers. Oh dont you brats have some homework to do? lol

I cant belevie Sonny ahd the nerve to call Lulu out on not telling Carly. When he said Lulu isnt the person he thought she was, I thought oh really? What an a-hole.

I love Sam but good lord they make her so useless. I love her in scenes with Alexis and the girls but she is nothing but a tool when she's implemented into Jason's story (which isnt even his). Like what was ehr purpose today? Her presence was totally not needed

• Members

Ugh! Laura Wright! :angry: :angry: :angry: Nails to a chalkboard!

Anyway... Morgan = :rolleyes: I understand he's 12, and his "pair" probably haven't dropped yet, but still. He can't be THAT gullable... THAT naive to believe a cop can promise a judge will rule in their favor. Even when I was that age I was aware that cops and judges were TWO COMPLETELY different parts of the spectrum.

Believe. :)

• Members

Of course, I'm rooting for Guza to see the light and make Claire the Scrubs interloper, especially after they chem-tested them a week or two ago. But Lisa will do just fine.

As Ann keeps predicting, Patrick's gotta eff someone during May Sweeps. :lol:

And yes, she's pretty and she's good. So glad they didn't keep the cuecard reader. She had 13 weeks.

• Members

So now that teh case is winding up, how long till Claire makes her way into Sonny's bed?

I find Briana Bown to be underrated and under utilized. I never really cared much for Lisa till she became a juroro but she has potential to be a fun character. I want to see more

Archived