GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd hazard a guess and say that it was Claudia's revenge against Kristina that got cut. It was left somewhat ambiguous over whether Claudia saw Kristina trapped under the Ferris wheel and purposely left her there and after the carnival the whole angle about Claudia wanting revenge on Kristina was dropped.

• Members

GH needs to rotate it's stories better, truthfully the only angle of this Michael thing truly interesting to me is the Carly angle, while still not my first pic for Carly LW has been doing a bang up job in this story as the intinctive backwards mother. I also like the Michael dealing with being in jail angle but i fear they are going to mess that up with this putting Jason in the pent with him thing. I think they have better potential having the character of Michael grow as a strong character if they write the story with him dealing with being in jail himself but hey what do I know, these writers always have it figured out. I am more intrigued by the Alexis story. BTW Jason stopped being interesting when they minimized the character's dynamic with the Quartermaines P.S writers the Sonny /jax showdown is never fun,interesting, or intriguing either way please cut it down

• Members

I love that Kirsten Storms is channeling her inner Lucy Coe. If I didn't know any better, I'd assume she's watched old GH tapes of Lynn Herring. Of course, nothing will ever, EVER compare to the original, but I miss fun, flaky characters like her in daytime. I'll take it.

• Members

I saw Matt today! Now that I have seen him, I have decided I don't like him and don't want to see him again.

Today's show had two highlights. First was the scene in the park with Lucky and Claire. Second was Steve taking his shirt off. What a chest! Too bad it was stupid Lisa that got the show. Robin should have had the pleasure.

With Jason leaving, Sonny is devolving into a wild animal.

Ethan should stay out of the mob.

Johnny is setting up his own demise. Olivia would be right to leave him.

• Members

Ahh, Matt. It was nice to see you today Buddy.

Matt is like the distant cousin that lives far farr away, and you only see once or twice a year. You can't help but smile when you see him, but you just know that you wont see him again for 3-5 months.

Archived