GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Sarah Brown just got a Daytime Emmy nomination for playing Claudia. Can anyone on this board tell me why she left the show? Did she quit or was she let go? What were the circumstances behind her departure?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Theres nothing more nauseating than watching Carly and Sonny call each other out on their ish. I mean really? These two are the most selfish, self absorbed, hypocrtical pieces of sh-t on the show and both need to sit down, STFU and take responsibility for THEIR own actions. They are both to blame but acting like innocents, casting it all off on the other. How is anyone supposed to root for either of them?

gh0517101.jpg

gh0517102.jpg

gh0517103.jpg

gh0517104.jpg

• Members

She was unhappy with how Claudia was being written, and also her daughter Jordan was being teased at school all the time because of her mom's character on GH. I'm not sure if this is true, but I read that GH had to cut some of the Carnival plot from last year short, because SJB hated what was depicted of Claudia, which never got aired. UGh, GH wasted SJB...i really liked Claudia, they could have done so much with her!! They just had to throw her into Sonny's orbit. I was hoping for Nik & Claudia to heat up some more after that kiss they shared....but that just went flat. Loved her and Johnny's sister\brother relationship. Claudia was my favorite character..

• Members

In SOD one of their editors was going on about how "fun" Franco's run was (I wonder if ABC thought those freefalling ratings were fun) but that Laura and Brenda were the real ratings grabbers. Laura has done nothing for the ratings in years, and I have doubts Brenda will either at this point.

Archived