GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

I ADORED the scenes with Claire in the park. I want her to stay firm and independent, but they have to soften her up at least a littttle or she could never be in a romantic pairing. They're probably just trying to show her human side.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm all for LAIRE! :wub:

I thought Claire was great when chemistry tested with Jax, Johnny Skidmarks, and Patrick. But I was nowhere near as captured with her scenes with them, than I was with her and Lucky! It looks like GH is keeping Claire around, and I couldn't be happier. Love her. ;-). And I'll be more happy if GH opens up the LAIRE!

• Members
There are other ways to show "romantic" besides being a manic fast-talker. That was always my problem with Dahlia at AW. I hope she tones those ticks down considerably.

I think she could be great with Lucky. And the Liz VS. Claire battles would be epic.

• Members

Poor Dahlia Salem having to go near the kitty litter smeared all over his face. They seem to have no idea what to do with Lucky. They only palm someone off on this many characters when they have no idea what to do.

• Members

You know JFP and pregnant women...she fires them or at least has them sidelined for a full year. She did that with Becky's last two pregnancies. Becky didn't have a story for about a year after she gave birth one of the previous time.

I just wish they would commit to something and get it over with! He's got mad chemistry with Kirsten Storms and there's always the popular Liz/Lucky thing. And they are doing this with so many people and pairings, it's hard to keep track of where they want to go.

OTOH, Scott Reeves looked DAMN YUMMY today in that towel! And to think, Missy cheated on him with that craggleface Jason Brooks?!

• Members

The problem with Kirsten Storms is the squeaking and all that gets in the way of romantic pairings. If I were the show I'd put him with Maxie, since JJ is also sexless and looks young. They are a good fit together. Unfortunately they seem to just make up any story for Maxie as they go along, as they do with Lucky. I think they also don't want to admit Spinelli is pretty much done as a character, so Maxie is forced to keep propping him up.

• Members

Totally not interested in seeing Belle and Shawn get together on GH. Well I am, but after the way things were constructed today...it's like, WTH is the point? Maxie always goes back to that raging Shakespearean computer nerd Spinelli. UGH to her plan.....what a pathetic idea, get Matt to fall for you, then make it so you have to choose between him or Spinelli and have Spinelli think he has to compete, just so you end up choosing him in the end anyways? What a waste! It is so stupid!! It was good seeing Matt, though!

:wub: I wish I had a banner for them! I am so for this couple now. Their scenes were fantastic. Lucky looked so different with her, even. It was just so nice seeing him interacting and enjoying himself with a woman other than Liz. LOL, he really wasn't enjoying himself all that much, he was actually pretty freaked out by Claire, but it was still nice. I agree that they could be great. Something new and fresh other than the usual with Lucky. Liz/Claire battles would be enjoyable along the way, to ;-).

:( I hate it when people are RIGHT! ugh. Maybe, just maybe though.....

• Members

Liz/Lucky/Maxie pretty much writes itself.

Kill Spinelli, at the hands of the mob, let maxie do her spiral out of control thing and let Lucky be there for her, trying to save her from herself. Liz is jealous, Lucky says GTFO bitch i dont care what you think. Liz leans on Nick asking him to help because Maxie is gonna ruin Luckys life again. He steps in like he did after jesse died. That, combined with the baby... lots of story.

Anything. But that triangle/quad needs to happen and should have happened years ago.

The queeking is a Spinelli thing, really. They need to revert Maxie back to what worked - a bitch who is insecure and desperate for love.

Does anyone else remember maxie/nikolas? before they dumped it for the summer of sex?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

she's in the middle of a storyline though and that is written around her pregnancy. Lucky's character is kinda in limbo until she leaves and returns. I think they are scared to do anythign major with him until they can go full force with the Cassadine story that Helena is setting up and that wont happen until the baby is born. I dont see Liz going to the backburner for that

lol..dont be hating on Jason Brooks. Im watching him now in Baywatch Hawaii and the guy looks damn good

• Members
Agree here...

That Maxie never worked for me. She was an unlikable shrew and part of that had to do with the character and part of it had to do with how utterly awful Kirsten Storms was when she first started at GH. I mean, utterly wretched.

Keep playing off Kiks strengths, which are being quirky and saying the occasionally bitchy thing. Maxie as a vixen doesn't work under her portrayal.

Lucy Coe 2.0 is just fine where she's at.

You can have him. Give me the drunken shorty with the hot body any day of the week.

• Members

I do see what your saying, and its true too. For me that was when she was the best character shes been, however it wasnt until after that - during MetroCourt/Cooper that Kirsten really took over the role of Maxie and she really thrived at Coops death and Georgies death and up until they settled her down with Spinelli, who is not the Kevin to her Lucy as GH i think is trying.

Its sad too, for me, because i LOVED Maxie/Spin... at first. It worked. I didnt mind them falling in love either, but everything after that was awful. They never shoul have lasted. They should have broken up and satyed friends, while everyone each one of them dates is jealous of the other. They would work in that "maybe, if things were different" kind of way.

Storms does always do her best work when Maxie is as you said, quirky and saying the occasionally bitchy thing. I was just rewatching the clip of her stuck in the elevator with Johnny and then telling Lulu shes stupid for making the mistakes her mother did and it was one of Storms' best.

I do really think that it would do Maxie justice to move her into the Liz/Lucky orbit. Use her history with them and what Liz has recently done to Lucky and there is so much story there. Plus Helena & Maxie would be rather fun to watch in a few scenes.

Archived