GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

I havn't returned to viewing this show long at all, but Spinelli can be no one's Kevin. Kevin was a character blended with so much. He was a character with depth, I was just thinking about the scene where Kevin was revealed as Felicia's stalker made of pure awesomeness

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to mention over the years, Kevin was more the straight man to Lucy's wild antics. But she was also a source of strength and support for him and vice-versa. And neither one of them were really insecure.

Maxie needs that balance if she's gonna be in a longterm, viable romantic pairing. Having Spinelli say, "My fair Maximista, you are so awesome and brave and I love you" is not a source of strength and support. Spinelli doesn't have to be Jason Morgan or Sonny, but I wish they would have slowly weaned us off his ridiculous child-like "Is it Aspbergers, is it not?" BS and made him a more..."straight" character. The way he acts now, I cannot buy that someone like Maxie wouldn't be cheating on him left and right or would even remotely be with him for as long as she did.

I completely co-sign you JP.

• Members

WAAAAAIIIIIT! Cassie Layne was telling someone to keep their voices down? :lol::lol::lol:

And Warren Winslow saying, "I'm afraid that's impossible and you should know that better than anyone."?! :lol::lol::lol:

Do the writers love us today or what?!

• Members

UGH! The Jason/Sam theme Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I usually don't mind cheesy, in-house soap themes, but please use someone other than Rie Sinclair for your music, please. Just makes me wanna gag. Lyrics and all.

• Members

I keep forgetting people have played the role of Lucky before Jonathan Jackson came back. :lol::lol: And I swear I've seen the show before watching on a regular basis in July. This show tricks me yet again.

Lucky has cheated and f*cked multiple women. I seem to forget this. I did see Sam and JJ's Lucky in a scene recently and I was like, "Man, LUCKY and SAM?"

• Members

At least Lucky had the excuse of being brainwashed when he did Sarah. He didn't love Liz because of that. I can't completely trust my memory of that time, but I could have sworn he had told Liz that he no longer loved her before hooking up with Sarah. In any case, screwing an ex's sibling is always a jackass thing to do, but Liz had her full mental capacity when she choose to string Lucky along, while doing his brother. Not to mention Liz had 10 extra years to mature and two children to consider. No one gets a free pass just because they were also cheated on. Just like when Lucky takes Liz back, he won't deserve a free pass if he finally gives in to the passion he shares with Jason. :P

• Members

Her slutiness is a matter of public record. She testified in court to screwing Jason and she blabbed to everyone that didnt want to listen to her that she screwed around with Nikolas. Its no secret that she's a tramp. Remember that Liz went around doing a good job of outing herself earlier this year

• Members

Lucky knew what he did was wrong and didn't keep repeating his mistake (unless you count his pill popping induced affair). Liz, OTOH, not only keeps making the same 'mistake', but keeps pledging undying love with the guys she cheats with and brings a baby back with nearly each affair. That she let Lucky think that Jake was his, and gave Jake Jason's initials to boot, was pretty damned low - even for her.

• Members

I enjoyed the scenes with Claire/Lucky in the park. I think they have chemistry together and I am liking Claire right now. She's firm,but still has just enough femininity/grace to keep her from being too hard. And while I don't normally find JJ's babyface Lucky sexy, I did enjoy his scenes with Claire and thought they had chemistry. And I agree he did look different with her.

Even though I don't really like him, I think she has chemistry with Jason as well.

• Members

I just don't know what to do with myself! I'm glad Laire was on again on Wednesday's ep, once again delightful! This time Lucky wasn't as weirded out as before by Claire (until the end when she was all like, "You know if you ever decide to have more kids, just, give me a call. I---i mean anyways, see ya. Ok bye" LOL!!), I liked when he was telling her about Niz. I was thinking he was going to start crying by talking about that story (like he always does), but that wasn't the case this time. Anyways, I hope there is more of them soon!!

Patrick is a pathetic joke. How can he be all jealous of Lisa and Steve now?? :rolleyes: He has just lost all interest in Robin, and now he's getting all sensitive over Steve and his EX Lisa getting close. Just great.

LoL, I feel the same way, to. I see chemistry between them also. It'll never happen though....but she really did take a liking to his son Jake in the park (who she doesn't know is his yet), so you never know, LOL. I would like her with Lucky though just because she'll be as far away from Sonny as possible (at least I think). I really hope GH experiments with them.

Archived