GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Based on what I've seen of early Jason Morgan it seems that at one time Jason came across as more sexual and expressive.I'm not sure what changed that. Is Steve Burton bored?

I liked DG's Michael. He was not always sympathetic but he seemed closer to the previous Michael and was the kind of person you'd expect someone with his background and parents to be.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they should just retcon and make Skye an actual Quartermaine. She's never going back to AMC, so she might as well be a Q.

They could always just say that Rae lied because she didn't want skye to go through what she went through at the hands of the Q's. Or she could say she had a paternity test done on Skye but accidentlayy switched the results, making her think skye wasn't a Q.

It would just make more sense then her hanging around preteneding she's a Q.

• Members

BrookLynn! :wub::wub::wub:

Awwwww. Poor Michael! :mellow: OTOH, I can see fans of GH totally not feeling for this guy, not because of Michael's previously being a brat, but because Chad Duell is playing the role instead of Drew. It's just the way it's gonna go, sadly.

I wonder if they will relay what happened to Michael via flashbacks or through dialogue.

Archived