GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

I think I am pretty open minded when it comes to GH. In the very same post I knock what I feels needs to be knocked, I praise what I think needs to be praised. And it isn't like I am like some others, clinging to one era and one era only as the only good thing to ever come from GH and yearn for the return of Claire Labine the way some wait Jesus to rise. I liked the Franco story, the Keifer story, and now Michael in prison. I dislike just about everything associated with Robin and Patrick; two of the dullest characters on TV portrayed by an actor with no talent and an actress of some talent but who isn't strong enough to resist his vortex of suck.

I try to see the merits to all the periods. Unfortunately, when it comes to Patrick, Robin, Lisa and Steve there just are no merits at the moment, and I doubt there will be going by the last five years of Robin and Patrick.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She returned with no storyline. Skye is one of my favorite soap characters but I wish she never returned. They had no vision for this and its obvious RC probably needed some money. Skye is absolutely useless as they are writing her

• Members

Oh ok.

And what was with BrookLynn asking Lulu to help her get a job singing at Metro Court? Didn't Carly already give it to her, or is this part of the plan? (If it is, I don't see what it will accomplish).

• Members

Random thoughts from my straight guy friend in a GMail chat:

"Him: whats up with his facial hair?

jeez

me: LOL

That's what everyone says

Him: and is he high or crying?"

Later...

" so it's a hospital run by the mob?"

• Members

I think GH was so much better in March and April. I think the show took a step backwards this month. Michael's prison story is a drag, and it dominates the show too much. Too many other characters are being shoved aside. I wish Warren Bauer had been utilized more, and I think the Shirley/Liz story has been poorly handled. Liz/Nikolas scenes turn me off. Lisa came back from jury duty and started getting in between Patick and Robin again. Patrick is really pathetic right now.

In March and April Nancy Lee Grahn and Lexi Ainsworth were great. This month they've been backburnered. Everything revolves around Chad Duell now. I think he's trying hard but is too fresh to carry the whole show. Dahlia Salem is the saving grace of the show right now.

I think Dante erred getting Sonny off and turning in Michael. I think the prison drama would have been far better if Sonny would have gone to jail.

Archived