GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah it was, I am just going to have to be hopeful since Steve wasnt added to the opening until today. Or maybe they are waiting for her inevitable relationship with Ethan to heat up? LOL

I think she is on contract. And wasn't her little sister supposed to be on the way to Port Charles?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had to do a double take on the opening today and hit rewind. I thought I just didn't see Matt and Piph. Cannot believe they took them out. That's just a really bad move on GH's part because they are giving away spoilers. Funny how they never updated before. And, now they are updating too soon. Haha

Or, like someone else said on Twitter. They could have 2 openings now.

• Members

She will probably still make appearances, just on a recurring basis.

You have to give GH credit though. They make a half-assed effort to bring in a new black character, making sure no one will really care about her, and during the very brief period of time she's given something to do, they can demote the only black actor who is on contract, and they won't get any criticism for it.

• Members

I was barely paying attention at the end, but if I was hearing correctly Carly is trying to put doubt in Lulu's mind about her relationship with Dante with the abortion? She is such an immature, selfish bitch!

On another board, people are saying that it is being implied Michael was raped, I didnt see Friday's episode, so could that scenario (the rape) be plausible?

I am loving BrookLynn so far.

And did Liz tell Nikolas he manipulated her into sex? LMAO :lol:

• Members

It did seem like GH was implying that Michael was raped, but we just didn't see it happen. I guess we have to wait and see if it really did happen, and if Michael's memories will be conveyed through dialog or flashbacks. Judging by how traumatized Michael looked at the start of the ep when Jason came in, I really think Carter might have done something more to him than just rough him up a bit.

Liz was a true MESS in this ep. GH handles those chaotic scenes really well. Liz totally forgot about meeting Lucky at the hospital for him to get the boys, she didn't go to the ultrasound meeting, and she didn't even feed the boys dinner yet! Mess! And i love Liz so much (wish GH would write her better and more smart), but she needs to STHU saying that Nik manipulated her into sleeping with him rolleyes.gif LOL

• Members

ITA! I assumed that since they were finally seeming to go there with matt/maxie they will rush it, he will die, she will cry... lol

story of her life. aside from spinelli, sadly.

Not really, they have talked about her for years and she has yet to pop up.

• Members

Michael certainly could've been raped but they've left themselves enough room to get out of it in case they decide that they don't want to go down that road.

For those who didn't see it, at the end of Friday's show Michael was cornered by the bad guy in his cell who informs Michael that he "has to pay" for punching him earlier. At the beginning of Monday's show when Jason arrives, Michael is sitting on the floor with his legs crossed, rocking back and forth, and kind of staring off into space. He has a few bruises on his face but nothing like you might expect from an epic beatdown. He didn't acknowledge Jason's presence until he'd been there talking to him for a few minutes and he finally responded rather sheepishly. When Michael stood up, his walking seemed pained and when Jason put his hand on his shoulder, Michael jumped away. Later when Jason was talking to Sonny, we saw Michael in the infirmary having his blood drawn for testing.

IMO Chad Duell played the scene conveying the guarded, skittish body language and meek speech pattern typical of a recent rape victim and I thought it was a good performance. The blood test throws a big hint into the mix but there was enough ambiguity in how the episode was written and shot that they could say in the end that he was just beaten.

• Members

Thanks to whoever posted this...I missed the credits yesterday.

YAAAAAY! They took Beulah out of the main titles!

I love Brianna Brown's shot, posing and laughing like some award show winner. It's like, "Holy [!@#$%^&*], they didn't fire me. They really didn't fire me!"

Archived