GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Okay, Michael's prison friend is just...yummy. This would be way easier to believe Michael would resist if the guy looked like a hardened criminal. They're definitely trying to appeal to people's Oz fantasies without actually delivering the goods.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

its lame and tired. He is a cop and did his job, yet everyone is treating him like he's a villian when it was their lying, breaking the laws, and crimes which landed Michael were he is.

Another issue I have is why the hell is everyone bending over their back for Michael. Not only his mob pack, but now Claire, and Lucky. The judge is evil bc he sent him to prison for killing and covering it up. Lucky is willing to break teh law for Michael. Claire has gotten a complete personality makeover bc of the guilt she feels for what she did to Michael. This show is treating him like some type of martyred messiah that they all need to protect and save.

Lulu and her abortion drama is annoying me. This is the big conflict in her relationship with Dante. She is making way too much of a big deal about it. She had an abortion; it happened. I dont see why she feels Dante will care so much or would automatically judge her or turn her away

• Members

LOL and Carly isn't doing anything to help Michael, nor is Sonny, they're just going around blaming other people.

Why do I get the feeling Brook Lyn is about to have some major character assassination? :( Sounds like they're turning her into Lindsay Lohan

• Members
To some people, that's a huge deal. Especially if Lulu doesn't regret having said abortion. And Dante being as hotheaded as he is, I can see him wondering, "If she'll dump this guy's kid, she'll dump mine."

Does that constitute a story? Not really. But I enjoy their attempts at giving us something that shows some attempt at insight and characterization.

"What happened to your wrist? Sprain it patting yourself on the back?" :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I don't completely feel a sibling vibe between JJ's Lucky and Kiks' Maxie. I think they have really great chemistry with each other. Even if it was just the two of them dating and realizing that they weren't right for each other, but that they would remain friends.

Don't wish Lucy 2.0 on Spinelli. She's too good for him. I'd rather suffer through another round of Shawn and Belle before I'd ever want to suffer through Spinelli in another annoymance.

Archived