GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lulu should know better. I mean, Cassie Layne screamed at her so loud she could be heard at Cross Creek. And now, she does a total 180 and says, "I forgive you"? Family or not, Lulu shouldn't be so stupid to trust her. She's seen and heard stories about Carly bulldozing over people and have heard the stories. Family means nothing to Carly.

:lol::lol::lol:

:mad:

• Members

Yet she looks more like Kara.

Poor Adrianne, she was very pretty on GH and even on Y&R when they supposedly fired her for her weight gain.

I guess these frozen-faced women will always find a home in Port Charles.

• Members

He wasnt referring to the credits. Theres speculation that Matt will be leaving bc he's been absent for months, only to suddenly pop up. It looks like GH is prepping him up for an exit story. Built something with he and Maxie, only to have him killed off

• Members

Yes, more Lucky and Claire scenes. Excellent. Loved them together and I'm glad they ended on a good foot, because it seemed for a minute there that they would turn into enemies. Glad they didn't, and I hope Claire really stands by what she said about not getting to involved with Sonny.

We had to watch Shrewlu whine and contemplate endlessly for months about telling Dante about her abortion, just so he would end up not caring anyways??? Joke.

Archived