GH: May Discussion Thread

• Members

The writing for Liz is just horrible, and I say this as someone who has never liked the character. They have pretty much destroyed anything she ever had or any relationships she ever had. A few pointless cameos from Michael Learned don't matter as much as some good scenes with Audrey, but then, Michael Learned is a "name", and that makes those at ABC Daytime salivate.

Lucky continues to be an amazingly pointless character as well.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Idk, I just think it was too obvious. They are stalling it and telling us so little, that I just have a feeling that they will end up saying Carter roughed him up and left, and the guard came in and raped him. I am personally AGAINST that being the way it turns out, but COME ON it would give Sonny ANOTHER reason to hate law enforcement...And you know that's all GH wants to talk about, how bad cops are.

• Members

Haha, many of us are finding it odd that she's spending any time in PC doing nothing when she has a young child to raise across the world. Its like GH is setting up for a SORASED Lila to come on the scene with mommy issues, hating Skye for abandoning her bc she was never there for her as she grew up

• Members

Nope. Neither is Brook Lynn.

The end credits are really the tell of who is under contract and who isn't, they are updated weekly on Fridays.

Chad Duell is the last person to be put on contract as of 05/21. My interent connection is crapping so I could only get the guest stars for last week. But these were the guest stars:

Dahlia Salem as Claire Walsh

Derk Cheetwood as Max Giambetti

Adrianna Leon as Brooklyn Ashton

Constance Towers as Helena Cassadine

Annie Ilonzeh as Maya Ward

Robin Christopher as Skye Quartermaine

Ronnie Marmo as Ronnie Dimestico

And yes....Adrianne Leon is now being credited as Adrianna Leon. I thought it was a typo at first but IMDb resume has been changed as well and that can only be submitted by an official source.

Archived