ATWT: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked David Stenbeck and never understood why he was done away with seeing as their is always some way to rehab a character. I hated when the character returned as a Doc and played with Julia!

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm loving the chemisty between Luke and Reid. Didn't realize till now how vulnerable Reid can be and the actor uses his eyes well to show emotion. Also, loved when Reid reached out and touched Luke on Wed. episode and Luke's reaction. Maybe it is just me but this trumps Nuke or, for that matter, Kish.

• Members

I must be the only one who doesn't see any chemistry between Luke and Reid, and that's odd because I usually think Luke has chemistry with most people. But here...nope, just don't see it. I think he has much better chemistry with Noah, and I'm not even a big fan of him.

• Members

So I am hearing Eric Sheffer Stevens, Van Hansis and Jake Silbermann will be sitting together during the ATWT luncheon in April. Supposedly the Nuke fans/Noah fans are pissed off that they are writing the person in charge of the event and want Mr. Stevens kicked out of the event or table from Hansis and Silbermann. I knew the Nuke fans were crazy but really.....some people need a life.

• Members

It's sad because him being there isn't going to take away from VH and JS being there. It's actually kinda childish. Many of these people don't even watch the show, just the Nuke clips. Seriously, not knowing who Helen Wagner or Peter Parros is? And you call yourself a World Turns fan? *snobby, disgusted look*

But I'm-a shut up about that before drama starts haha

• Members

P&G better provide Eric Sheffer Stevens with a bodyguard to protect him from those crazy Nuke fans where ever he ends up sitting. His presence have made them lose their damn minds. The crazy has even infected the TWOP ATWT thread. It makes me shake my head even though I'm loving their pain. It kills them that so many people like Reid. Die, I say, die! These fanbases are the worse and have damaged these soaps where writers have caved in to their lunacy.

Archived